Monday, October 27, 2014

Shannon + Jeff | Wedding at The Barn at Gibbet Hill Wedding

Here is a sneak peek from Shannon and Jeff's wedding at The Barn at Gibbet Hill, Groton, Massachusetts.  When I first arrived it was raining, so everyone was planning for an inside ceremony.  As the ceremony time approached, the sky began to clear.  It was a beautiful day for these two high school sweet hearts.  Visit my facebook page for more pictures.

 
 
 
Flowers: Nectar
Video: Nancy Fleming Videography
Photographer: Amanda Perkins Photography , New Hampshire Weddings
 

2 comments:

  1. Well dear I just love inside ceremonies. Perfect couple and you both are looking just gorgeous. I would love to see more pictures dear, can you share some more pictures of your wedding? I would like to celebrate my vow renewal party with same ideas.

    ReplyDelete